Monday, July 28, 2014

Another photo blog.

Lots of plumbing repairs needed

Break open the cement walls to repair the plumbing problems

Look who led worship in church yesterday

We do love getting outside every day

My kids do love tree climbing

You can do it Djemima

Five kids in the tree

Early morning wonder - on our walk-fun times

Would love to know what these three are thinking

Dieunel's baby frog

Return to the compound at 7 30 to sweet faces awaiting us
I T      I S      A L L      A B O U T      T H E      C H I L D R E N

3 comments:

Laurence Wilson said...

Karen, sorry for your plumbing problems but looks like the men have everything in hand & soon everything will be as good as new!
It sure looks like the children have had fun times and the two who led worship look quite confident & capable!!
God loves the children & may they be blessed in their daily lives & learning!
Love & Prayers for you Karen and your staff. Maxi <3 Hugs

"To learn strong faith is to endure great trials. I have learned my faith by standing firm amid severe testing's." George Mueller

Sandra said...

There is never a dull moment for you! Hope they are fixed again!
I love the kids photos and I see more are going on the early morning walks now...they must be sooo pleased to be able to go! Always a learning and special time with mama...who wouldn't want to go? I want to go!

Beate said...

Thanks for the photos. It's so wonderful to see the regular going-ons. Ugh about the plumbing! What skill these guys have. I only can wish. Mucho hugs to all...
Beate