Notice to the HATS Board of Directors:
October’s report will be late because all the papers and receipts are in boxes and Karen and Joan won’t be able to find anything for a few days.
Yup…. I finally got the office cleared out and prepped for painting.
I know I know ….. I was supposed to start on Monday, but on Monday the school was closed and I got busy with the kids……
· Then there was a leak in the girls’ home sink
· Then I had to tidy the depot to find the parts for the sink repair
· Then there was a toilet to unblock
· Then before the plumbing supplies were put away there was a kitchen sink leak
· Then the kids wanted their bikes out
· Then I had to fix a bicycle seat
· Then the house mothers need the propane changed
· Then Karen wanted a program loaded unto Joan’s computer
· Then I had to show Joan how to use the program
· Then a hockey game broke out
· Then I needed a nap
· Then I had to do the blog
· Then I had to check the water tanks
· Then the spring on the boys’ home door need to ne reattached
· Then a quick trip to Luckner’s store for orphanage supplies
· Then the house mothers need a sack of Fab from the depot
· Then I started emptying out the office.
It’s all good stuff though, just the day to day workings here at HATS.
Joan and I are enjoying our vacation and having fun with the children.
I’ll start the wall painting tomorrow unless…….
I should be able to make the job last a week or so ……..
|Joan in her new office with all the papers.|
|Joan deciding on the new color.|
|Keith starting on the office trim – Joan’s birthday ladder in still in good shape|