The new team arrived safely today and after a reunion with the kids and introductions all around settled in for a fine meal then decided to send this note. Priorities you know. We will send a full blog tomorrow. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers of support.
Team Huxter and guests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Glad to hear the team arrived safe! Looking forward to updates on how things are going!
All the best!
Dave
Really praising God for their safe arrival. They were in his hands. Glad to hear about the joyous reunion with the kids and staff. God Bless.
Thanks, was starting to wonder. Had some nice wet heavy snow today, lots to shovel. Have fun! Be good!
Glad to hear they made it
Woohoo! PTL. Can't wait for tomorrow's blog entry.
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to hearing more. Have a wonderful family reunion!
Soooooo happy to hear of the safe arrival - I bet it was an awesome time seeing the kids again. Have a wonderful time together - praying for you all. Love - Sheila
I am so very thankful that you all have arrived safely. I know you will be a blessing to Karen and the children. Give them lots of love from me!!! God bless you all!!
Sandra please send email so I can get your address - thought I had it but I don't. Thanks - off to meeting - will write later. Sheila
Thanks for the update. Thanking God for your safe arrival of the Huxter team. The arrival was delayed because they were in the Lord's hands and He never makes a mistake. We will watch for continued updates on the blog.
Your Springdale Connection friends sends their love & prayers.
Extra Love, Prayers & God's blessings.
Maxi
Special hugs for the children
Post a Comment