The children like having baby sister Sandra around. They are enjoying her and loving her. The little ones especially like to watch her being bathed. They are now the big sisters and brothers.
Sandra being bathed
Karena, Jofky & Anne watching in awe
Yesterday Sandra spent most of the day attached to me , sleeping in the sling I had for Ti Luc. Where I went, Sandra went. She had her first walk along the canal with the family yesterday too. The other children thought that was great - little Sandra going walking too.
Peaceful Sandra
Snug as a bug
Sandra's first walk with Anne, Jofky & Karena
Hide & Seek on our walks
Fun on our walks
A few of our masonery workers are back on site this week to finish preparing the main house (admin bldg/living quarters) for Gerry's team to work on. We are looking forward to having the team arrive on Monday, May 23rd.
Getting ready for Gerry's workteam
I cannot blog with our news without also saying Thank You. Thank you again for all the help and support. The work here absolutely cannot be done without all of you.
HATS Motto "Orphans Today, Leaders Tomorrow". It is "ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN"
Love and God bless you.
Karen and children
4 comments:
So great to see you out walking with Sandra already. I love seeing the other "little ones" watching Sandra being bathed as though it is something exciting. She will be loved by them all.
Your house is looking great...can't wait to see it painted and am wondering what color it might be.
So sorry to hear about the new baby's passing. That is really sad.
Nice to see more pictures of baby Sandra and how much she is already loved by the others.
XOXO
Nice looking FAMILY. And I really mean it.
I'm so sorry to hear about the wee baby...how sad.
Karen, you look like an angel in that first picture with baby Sandra. I would love to print it and hang it on my fridge and wall at school...hugs
Post a Comment