Sunday, April 14, 2013

Greetings and blessings from all of us at HATS-Haiti.

This is a photo blog.  The photos and captions will speak for themselves.  You will see we are all doing well. 

Too you will see
it is and always will be -  A L L    A B O U T    T H E   C H I L D R E N

Ti Luc and Judel leading singing in church while waiting for worship leader  

Kalei & Ti Luc singing in devotions

What a team

Papa Luckner with three of our youngest

Luckner & Karen with 14 employees ready to attend Herve's funeral

Cleaning up the grape vine

Jonathan singing - Our God - with cardboard for his songbook

Ti Fi

Early morning walk & playtime with older kids

JJ coming down

Moise on the way down

Leica in the air

Dieunel jumping

 Love from Karen and the children

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the photos...tell JJ I am still laughing, he is all arms and legs and he looks scared to death. I bet he jumped from the highest spot! Your photos tell a wonderful story!

Dickie MacDonald said...

Great Blog, thanks for sharing.