GOD MADE ME SPECIAL
GOD MADE YOU SPECIAL TOO
HELLO FROM TI LUC
![]() |
| Our 'special' boy typing his first blog |
Newsletters and musings from the Hats-Haiti orphanage & school
HATS Haiti is pleased to operate in partnership with:
Education Haiti, http://www.educationhaiti.org/
EveryChildCounts…EveryStudentMatters,
http://everychildcounts.ca
3 comments:
Great first blog TiLuc! Perfect spelling. God loves you! - Angela (Kathleens mom)
God sure did make you special! You also have a special mom who helps you be special..special at playing tricks, special at making people laugh, special at enjoying life and special at loving others and bringing them great joy!
I miss and love you Ti Luc!
See you in October.
Good job Ti Luc. I have a new snake and some plastic cockroaches for you and I to play some tricks in October. Who should we trick first? Maybe Germaine, Martha, Roseleen or maybe even Mama. Take care, Love Dickie
Post a Comment