Sunday, March 30, 2014

Another photo blog from Karen.

The photos will show that HATS-Haiti truly is    ALL   ABOUT   THE CHILDREN.   Everything is done with them and for them.

Karen

All kids happy for Papa hugs

The 'Man' of HATS who wears many hats

Low water in canal so kids could climb down this morning

Sandra

Anne

Jofky

Karena

Ti Fi and Josie

Four monkey doodles

JJ, Leica & Djemima - going higher

Actually meant to keep animals from going in - obviously not the two legged kind

3 comments:

Dickie MacDonald said...

Great pictures of the children, thanks so much.

Dickie said...

Love the photos of the kids in the trees..especially the little ones, they look so proud to be there like the big ones! I would hate to see how high JJ, Leica and Djemima would climb!
Give love and hugs to everyone.

Keith said...

Great photos of the kids. I miss them.
I see the SuperMan of Hats also likes to lie down on the job!!!