Would you believe that we have totally lost track of time? We keep saying “what day is this?” But we don’t really want to know what day it is because that would mean knowing that we could be half way through our trip. Which means that we will have to leave soon…which means…sigh….okay, enough of that! I guess what I’m trying to express is how much Vivienne and I are totally enjoying our stay. Don’t get me wrong…it’s been hard work too (at least for some of us!!!! Hmmmpff)
![]() |
| One Sleeps |
![]() |
| And One Works |
![]() |
| Beate, perhaps Vivianne could be left behind |
![]() |
| Osteopathic therapy for Ti Luc |
![]() |
| Treats - Fun time with Vivianne and cheesies |
![]() |
| Checking out school and church construction |
![]() |
| Checking out our nice big church building |
![]() |
| Beate, a board member, pleased to see our library room for text books and supplies |
![]() |
| Ti Luc doing a new book with Beate - with sound even this year |
![]() |
| Kids giving lessons to B & V on how to open almonds just taken from our tree |
![]() |
| Ti Luc has had a lor more time writing with toes than Beate |
![]() |
| The 'techies' |
Hugs
Beate and Vivienne












7 comments:
Thanks for the update. It is nice to see Haiti and HATS through other eyes.
So good to get your blog again. I look forward to it. I am pleased that Vivienne can "work on" both Karen and Ti Luc. What a blessing for them...mind you one needs more "working on" than the other!!!! I won't tell what day it is, just enjoy each day to the full. Thank you for all that you are doing.
looks like you guys are having a great time!!!
- Kathleen
I think you should disallow any form of technology for those two....
Were they texting each other?
And K keeps saying it is all about the kids.............
Looks like you are having fun. Enjoy. Wish I was there.
Hey ladies! You are all doing such a great job helping around the orphanage. You are all so inspiring and I can't wait to join you in the near future. Be safe and see you soon! xox Katie & Brock
Hey ladies! You are all doing such an amazing job helping at the orphanage. You are all very inspiring and I can't wait to join you in the near future. Be safe and see you soon xox Katie & Brock
It's me, Beate. I want to test this out since I seem never to be able to comment...TEST
Post a Comment