Sunday, August 17, 2014

A photo blog of the children's day at the beach.

We are off for a fun day

Slide at kid's pool

Ball games in second Kid's pool

Ti Luc is wondering 'what about me'

Kids having fun. Ti Luc watching wistfully

Papa Luckner helping Judel

This is such fun Mama

Leica

Do we really have to leave
J and J

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Awesome! I bet the kids loved it! How far away is this? What a BIG treat from Jennifer and Jocelyn!
Girls, enjoy your last day and I bet you get to cut more material before you go! Thanks for all the updates and for being such a big help for Karen and for loving those kids...that is the hard part hey?

Keith said...

Oh my gosh. How many IOUs does it cost to go to that beach? I want to go too.
What a great day for everyone. Good job ladies.

Dickie MacDonald said...

Well done, thanks ladies.

Sandra said...

Keith, you better start now and work on them until January at least! If you get any extra you could share with me!

Unknown said...

What a great blog of the children having fun! We never envision a place like this for the children in Haiti, but I am sure glad and thank God there is. I know it isn't so, but all children should have places like this to go & have fun! Thanks to those who made it possible!!
Well done everyone!

A word to you & the children;
Laugh and love with all your might.
KISS & HUG and SNUGGLE tight.
And, say "I love you" every chance you get.

Love & Prayers,
Maxi
Hugs & Kisses

Karen said...

Thank you Jennifer and Jocelyn for taking us for 'the beach day'. This has been a fantastic treat for the children. Not only the children, however, are very thankful. Bless you both.
Sandra, this is the resort a tad closer than the one you went to. A lot of these things for children have been recently added and the cost has risen to cover them.