![]() |
| Seven came, five left. Keith was first in van to leave but we dragged him back out. |
![]() |
| Lily and Jonathan |
![]() |
| Cathy and Magdala |
![]() |
| Al and Carol with Ti Luc & Karena |
![]() |
| Donations being organized |
![]() |
| Birthday party preparations for Ti Luc and Jonathan |
![]() |
| Birthday boy Jonathan with Gary |
![]() |
| Fun times with the kids |
![]() |
| Cathy with her hubby Gary at his best |
![]() |
| Returning home for supper |
![]() |
| Paymistress Carol |











3 comments:
Great to see a blog, means you have internet again! Hooray!
It was great to see the five new team members who shared their lives with you and the children. I loved the photo of Gary on the floor and I think it was Judel looking on!
Glad you got Keith out of the van before he left, keep an eye on him!
Gary commenting!...Thank you again Karen for the privilege both Cathy and I had in being blessed by the work you have done in Haiti. We have shown our pictures to family and friends and also did a presentation at our church on Sunday. We do miss the children. Cathy and I would love to return. Give our love to your 'old silly goat'! Thank you Joan and Keith for your guidance.
Thanks for all the work you did while at HATS. Hope you get a chance to return. I can still feel the dirt on the money everytime I see some one as Paymaster.
Post a Comment