Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday, January 18th, 2014

Keith

I have always loved Saturdays, no school, no work, no schedule. I still love them.
Maybe that’s why retirement is so much fun…..

Today was a good Saturday. It was fairly quiet. The kids did their chores this morning, cleaning up their dorms and around the yard. Then they did a little homework to get ready for Monday. Some play time in the yard and a video. What would Saturdays be without friends and cartoons?

Moise helping Judel with his homework

Leica studying

Josie studying

Ti-Luc practicing his spelling

The little ones playing

I am not sure what these 2 were up to but I don’t think it was anything good

Ti-Luc chillaxing

Friends and cartoons

If all else fails put a video on – “Parenting 101”

TV concentration

And of course this is Canadian territory so once it cooled below 33C (91F for the Texans) a street hockey game broke out. Red team won 10-9. Sportsmanship is still a work in progress – stay tuned!

Opening face-off

I had some down time too, reading and Skype with my family.
Karen is still recovering from her “sleepover” in the tents with the kids.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great blog again and I love the photos. Saturdays are great fun for everyone. No early morning walk today? Glad you get to skype with your family.

Dickie MacDonald said...

Good Blog, thanks for the status report.