Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 27th - 2015

Tuesday Tidbits ...... in pictures.

Keith

Where would we be without the HATS cook Germaine

Markenson

Magdala

The 3 laddios playing nicely together - separately

Jonathan with the Hotwheels

Judel with the animals

Jofky with the puzzle

Luckner and Ti Luc hanging out

4 comments:

Jim said...

Thanks Kieth, the pictures do tell a story. I don't think I would recognize Magdala with a clean face.

Heather Kearney said...

I SO miss Germaine's cooking! My oatmeal hasn't tasted the same since I left, not to mention what a kind, happy person she was to see in the kitchen. Love the pictures and really miss everyone, but the children all look so happy!

Dickie MacDonald said...

Thanks Keith, Germaine is special.

Unknown said...

Keith

Awesome pictures, I especially loved seeing
Luckner & Ti Luc hanging out.
Ti Luc is getting to be such a big handsome boy!!!

Karen, even when you do not hear from me,
I keep you, Luckner, the team and HATS children in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Maxi & One of 'WE'